Web Hosting Reviews Press Release - GoDaddy Hosting Review By Animals Need Help Blog

GoDaddy Hosting Review By Animals Need Help Blog by admin in GoDaddy 

Animals Need Help Animals Need Help is a not for profit blog that was born to help animals live a better life, we write about animals rights issues such as animal cruelty, animal neglect and other pet related issues that we feel are close to heart. We try to lighten things up with funny stories and photos of dogs, cats and other farm animals.

My Web Hosting Review

My web hosting company is
GoDaddy

I have been hosting with them since Christmas 2007

My price / value is: 5 The Best
My speed is: 4 Pretty Good
My disk space is: 5 The Best
My bandwidth is: 4 Pretty Good
I think their customer support is: 4 Pretty Good

My overall satisfaction is: 5

The Best
The thing I like the most about my web hosting company is that they are one of the leading hosting companies and my husband has been hosting many sites with them over the years. This one he just created last Christmas and it has been going pretty good, no down time and no complaints so far. I think my web host could improve by getting a smile on Dania’s face on their home page. Why so serious?


Web Hosting Reviews Press Release - GoDaddy Hosting Review By Animals Need Help Blog

1 comment:

neha kumari said...

Thanks for sharing this information here, Superb blog and informative post you have shared.. iPage review